Gary Baseman for “Play with me or Else” at GROOVE @ Central World, Thailand (July 4th)

"I felt so inspired that I did this entire drawing on the flight from Taipei to Bangkok. Now I am trying to figure out what is going on in this narrative. What do you think?"
Mentioned Gary Baseman, who will be giving a lecture on the 4th of July at GROOVE@CentralWorld, TK Park (from 1.30-3.30pm), as organized by CG+mag. Gary also added: "Come see me and the biggest TOBY ever!"

Yay! I'll be in Thailand on the 4th! Here's hopping I can head up to the event! I wanna take pic with TOBY! …. and of course Mr Baseman lol


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK