"Guardians Of The Galaxy" Movie Toys from Hasbro


It's all about the Raccoon, folks! LOL


Spotted in both BHG (in Century Square) and Toys'R'Us (in Tampines Mall), were movie toys from MARVEL's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY" by Hasbro, in a variety of makes - from larger figures to the surprisingly smaller scaled action figures, in 2 packs and 3 packs, which frankly got me a tad interested - and if ever I were to (re)start collecting carded figures, they need to come with vehicles, and the sizes seem pretty decent to be had (I'm eyeing you "Rocket Raccoon Warbird"!).



Too bad there were no LEGO sets to be found tho - now THAT I would be interested in, and might well have been my first box purchase with vehicles/spaceships!

… But we'll see if my interests for them could last as long as the next time I find the on toy-shelves … I lost interest in Simpsons Mini Figs the moment when they were released and I was stuck at home for 3 weeks from chicken pox hahaha

**Go check out more pics HERE on my Facebook album!

And here's an episode from Toy Pizza describing the GoTG figures:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK