Peek at Prototype of "Island Hooligan" by Pronto Pixel

"I fell from a shooting star, from a galaxy not so far. Nourished by the earth and flourished by the sea. I live off the heat and don’t like no meat. I have a heart that is bright and never give up a fight. I have powers to consume your pain and happiness for you to gain. Some say I’m a friend, some say I’m a foe, it’s only up to you to know."

Here's a full body (unpainted) look at Tamish Aswani AKA Pronto Pixel's ISLAND HOOLIGAN vinyl figure! Produced by Kurobokan (who is also producing Paulus Hyu's Sleepwalker Nimbus) - stay tuned for further developments!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK