SUCKLORD 6.6 from The Sucklord Bootlegs PLAYMOBIL & I LOVE IT!


If I had not blown my $wad in Thailand, The Sucklord would have my monies now! Currently available for purchase on supersuckstore.com is the "SUCKLORD 6.6", in a form which embraces my heart's toy-desires, with this 3" tall resin figurine made in 30pcs (only 20pcs are available) and priced at US$62 each. GO to love the "Ages 42 and Up" disclaimer hahahahaha Gosh I want this BAD!

PRODUCT PRESS: "All the classic half-ass Suckadelic quality now applied to a new platform we all know and love: PLAYMOBIL! The SUCKLORD 6.6 is the first Suckadelic figure to feature removable accessories; a Cape, Lazesword, and boombox. Comes in a header carded baggie. Easily removed for limited play. Non-articulated."
Source: IG @sucklord
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK