10x10 Tenth Anniversary Group Exhibit by Rotofugi Launches August 8th

"Wow, it really doesn't seem like it's been 10 years, but we had our first exhibit opening (Adfunture's traveling "The Monkey Show") back on July 30, 2004. On August 8, we'll be celebrating 10 years as a gallery with a new show called 10x10. We've asked many of our favorite artists from previous exhibits to do a new 10x10 inch piece for this celebratory group exhibit, and over 50 of them will be represented (full list coming soon)." - Kirby Kerr of Chicago-based toy retailer Rotofugi.

Shown above is the "Pirate Abe" as splendidly rendered by Mark Nagata of Max Toy Co, and two images below crossed my www-streams meant for the show, which I share with you folks now.
(Featured below): "My painting for Rotofugi is in it's final stage! This time I extended the image over the edge and I really loved it!" - Camilla D'Errico via IG @camilladerrico

ABOVE: ""Dear Laszlo..." original Sapling #sculpture for Rotofugi 10th Anniv show next weekend in #Chicago. I was incredibly blessed to have had my first solo show at Rotofugi in 2012 and it was there that I debuted the Sapling characters for the very first time. As a long time fan, customer and friend of @rotokirby and @rotowhitney , i want to wish them a heartfelt congratulations for an amazing 10 years and many many more to come. This one is dedicated to them, much love." - J*RYU via IG @sniperjryu
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK