Custom-Feature: Leonardo TMNT by Seb's Customs

The latest silver screen incarnation of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" premieres tomorrow in Singapore, and I have no doubt I'd be in the darkened cinema somewhen enjoying the antics and action of these childhood fictional cartoon characters made real again … and regardless of fans and critics' commentary, TMNT remains one of my childhood faves, and will be something to look forward, be it thrill or disappoints, I owe it to myself to move forward, IMHO. But hey, that's just me … my childhood was tainted a long time ago when I "grew up" anyways hahahaha

Have said alla that, while the production toys both fascinated and repelled my toy-sensitivities (all except for the LEGOS of course ;p), THIS piece however, had me all kinds of excited! Of course being a fanatic fan of the 1/6-hobby really "helps" here LOL


From Sebastien Bontemps‎ AKA Seb's Customs comes a custom "Leonardo" in 1/6th-scale, based on his guise in TMNT. And it looks pretty sweet, I haveta say!

With the base body belonging to a (Hot Toys?) Predator body, mixed with a 12" playmates ninja turtles, with additional sculpting to the body and custom clothing and accessories - I wonder if folks'll be interetd in a higher-end production 12" figure of the four Ninja Turtles … Next up Seb Custom's sleeves? "Donatello"!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK