Custom-Feature: "Rose & Sky" McStomp by JonPaul Kaiser

"This is an 8" McStomp Dunny custom and a private commission, and man, what a toy! Loved the opportunity to get my hands on one. The customer requested a Pacific Rim Jaeger kind of feel to it, so I took some inspiration from 'Gypsy Danger' and came up with 'Rose & Sky' armed with power sword & battered shield." -shared JonPaul Kaiser.
I might have wee'd in me cyber-pants a lil'here; due to all the overwhelming awesomeness before me … lemme go freshen up while you continue to click on images to view Jon-Pul's custom BIG-BIG!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK