Gold Tatto by Michael Lau for {AR+OY} Taipei


Here's a closer look at the GOLD TATTO that was released for {AR+OY} Taipei featuring Michael Lau's arguably most iconic character being in shiny chrome-gold finish! As previously blogged each 12-inch tall gold plated Tatto had a SRP of NT$15,500 (US$500+???) and is in an edition of 30pcs, produced by How2Work … and I reckon it's made of resin, as there's this insert-right image of someone' piece with a broken leg! *GASP*

I certainly hope I've got my google-translated wrongly here, as the price of $500 would certainly make a grown man - someone like me - shed tears of anguish! :p



Source: michael lau + Yao-te Tsai + TOY PEOPLE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK