“I am OK” by Bubi Au Yeung x Fluffy House

"“I am ok with who I am. I love the way I am, imperfections and all.” My first collaboration with the creative crew Fluffy House and the set “I am OK” will be available for preorder at Fluffy House soon. Stay tuned! :)"
Says Bubi Au Yeung of her upcoming toy. The 2 cuties will be housed in a string bag (Size: 34x38cm) specially designed by Bubi herself. The creator of Treeson and Ren (made with Crazy Label), and last seen with Beary Calm in 2012, tis swell to see Bubi back in the toy-game :)



(Photos by Fluffyhouse)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK