A Closer Look at "Lucas Barton" by Electric Fang for Bottleneck Gallery (On Sale Aug 14)


Further to my earlier feature of "8 Bit & Beyond 2" show launch at Bottleneck Gallery (items listed online here now for purchase!), today we have a closer look at the "Lucas Barton" figure (from "The Wizard) by Electric Fang - complete with "Power Glove" - for your viewing pleasures!

Priced at US$60 per and in an edition of only 20pcs, they go on sale Friday August 14th @ 12pm eastern via www.bottleneckgallery.com. Each blister-carded figure will come with a COA ("Certificate of Authenticity") from the gallery.

"Growing up in a video store for most of my life, "The Wizard" was the perfect escape film for me as a child. When I saw Electric Fang was working on a toy for the film, I jumped at a chance to collaborate with them on a release." -shared Joseph Bouganim, Co-founder of Bottleneck Gallery.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK