Martin Hsu's MIYA-San with Pics by Windy's Toy Box


Truth be told, I had prepped images for a "update post" on MIYA-san over the weekend (with pics swiped from @tenacioustoys & @martinshuart), but then Windy's Toy Box snaps popped up, and they were too sweet not to swipe (sorry about that) - for which I present here to you folks now!
"I knew the minute I saw this I had to have one! And I love this!! I am so glad to see Martin Hsu was able along with Bigshot Toyworks and Tenacious Toys to make this a reality for so many fans of not only Martin but also Hayao Miyazaki. I love Studio Ghibli and the films it has produced, so to have a Miya-san to greet me every morning was perfect." (Windy's Toy Box)

A homage to Studio Ghilbli's "Hayao Miyazaki", this 6" tall Miya-san resin figurine is limited to 300pcs and some are still available to purchase online here via TenaciousToys.com for US$95 each.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK