Teaser for Jouwe X Hellomuaw: Collabo Project No.3 For Popcon Asia 2014


Marine Ramdhani shares with us the first teaser of his 3rd collaboration project number for Popcon Asia 2014 (Sept 9-12), with Hellomuaw (Muhammad Fadhil Muawal), whom Marine adds "…he's a young graffiti artist from Bandung … (I am) really happy that a young graffiti artist from my town is willing to collaborate with me ... I hope this guys also can make more graffiti artist in Bandung shine more, and (as well) new toys artist will come!"

Details of the collabo will be forthcoming … meanwhile, check out more of Hellomuaw's wok at: IG @hellomuaw + www.thinkpandathinkhellomuaw.tumblr.com :)

Source: Marine Ramdhani
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK