APO Frogs by Twelvedot @ #STGCC2014


Admittedly I was intrigued about APO Frogs from Twelvedot, as adorable as they looked, they were not on my purchase list, truth be told … then I visit their booth at STGCC2014, was smitten (I will not lie), and once I cradled the figure in my grubby palms, I was hooked!

On display were a variety of designs, with the trio of APO Frogs available for purchase: A Strawberry Banana version (Pink with Yellow), Strawberry Banana with Hoodie Coat, and a Black with Pink Edition. Priced at SGD$65 per, come housed in a window box, I begun relentless to pimp it to whomever I met and loved toys LOL


And while online sales has yet to materialize (stay tuned to their Facebook for updates), the APO Frogs will next make an appearance at Taipei Toy Festival in October (9-12th, 2014) … so now is the time to get your mules in order!

Toy reviews will go on the TOYSREVIL blog soon, meanwhile included in this Facebook album are some snaps I shared on my Instagram @toysrevil :)

And major kudos for your graciousness and generosity Hyunseung Rim and Faye Kim! Now i go play me some APOs heehee

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK