Introducing "ETI The Alien Nurse" by Peter Kato x Cubo NY for New York Comic-Con #NYCC2014


Peter Kato shares with is his second exclusive planed for New York Comic Con 2014 (Oct 9-12) - and it is actually a collaboration with the New York toyshop/ 3D printing service Cubo NY.
"It all started two months ago when I posted a series of doodles i did for future sculpting projects. This one post led to Cubo NY contacting me to team up to help them promote their “Dream It, Draw It, Print It Campaign”.


In this service they are able to take one drawing and provide a full 3D sculpted design followed by a 3D digital print. With my permission they used my drawing and in a matter of weeks a digital sculpt was ready for my approval. I was so impressed with their service skills I not only approved but offered to cast/mold the 3D print so we could make it available at NYCC. So to clarify this figure was designed by me, 3D sculpted and printed by Cubo, then molded,casted & hand painted by me to come up with our collaborative effort ETI THE ALIEN NURSE."
-shared Peter Kato.

"The story behind Eti is that she is part of these Alien doctors/nurses that travel space curing diseases and helping all lifeforms. Unfortunately their language is so advanced when they come down to earth to help us/fix us we are usually terrified from the experience because we have no idea what they are saying or doing. Abductions are actually necessary house calls for them to help us from diseases and illnesses we cannot detect."
"This figure is the largest figure I have ever worked on it stands a full chunky 4” high, casted from seven separate parts. Limited to 20 pieces ,each Eti will be priced at $60.

The syringe recharge station (is sized) 6" tall. The way to acquire it is by buying an ETI. Inside the box will be a link and instructions on how to download the files. If you just want us to print one out for you then you can just get in touch via e-mail at INFO@CuboNY.com"
-added Peter Kato.
Look for them at booth #501 in NYCC, and as well take note that Peter will be scheduled at their signing table from 11am~noon, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. "I will be doing sketches for those customers who purchase Eti & I will have a little token gift for them as well." -teased Peter.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK