Tiger & Bunny Cosplay Alpaca Plush from YesAnime

I heart the Tiger & Bunny anime, and actively collect the S.H.Figurarts editions myself, and am always looking out for collectible figurine merchandize for the anime … but THIS both boggles my mind, and yet delights me: TIGER & BUNNY COSPLAY ALPACA PLUSH!


With a SRP of US$22.99 - they look pretty adorable to get "enraged" over, MIMHO … and I do lurve me some "irrelevancy" LOL … Made by YesAnime (listed online here for pre-orders), featuring Tiger in Hero Suit, Kotetsu T. Kaburagi , Bunny Hero Suit, Barnaby Brooks Jr and Blue Rose - apparently the "first units will be available at NYCC this October, with the rest arriving in time for the Christmas rush." (Official Announcement)

Will YOU folks be rushing for this come X-mas, folks? :)



WATCH TIGER & BUNNY:


BUY TIGER & BUNNY TOYS & COLLECTIBLES:


This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK