Custom Black Fire Mecha Azteca by Jesse Hernandez (for Art Whino @ #NYCC2014)



I've always wanted and looked forward to a Mecha Azteca by Jesse Hernandez since when I first blogged about it, I will not lie. And maybe one day I will be able to have him/them in my humble collection … meanwhile I've been staring at this custom piece done for Art Whino's booth at New York Comic Con 2014 and I am left pretty much mouth-opened-and-cyber-drooling!

Priced at $300 per, seemed there were a couple of BLACK FIRE MECHA AZTECA to be had. Email shane@artwhino.com for availability.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK