Fluffy House for Taipei Toy Festival #TTF2014


FluffyHouse will be helming Booth A81 at the coming Taipei Toy Festival (Oct 9-12, 2014), and check out my STGCC coverage of their booth to see what possible toy-ness they will be having.

In addition, the first 15 folk to purchase the I AM OK Figure will receive an autographed Postcard from designer Bubi Au Yeung!

Also keep a look out for "costume" pieces for their vinyl figures (like the Black Bunny suit I picked up at STGCC), as they seem to be sold at their convention/festival appearances (I have not authenticated this tho :p), featured below dressed up my Mr Cloud In A Suit (also a new figure release!)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK