Keep Watch Dunnys by Mishka seen at #NYCC2014


Select snaps of MISHKA's booth at New York Comic Con 2014 (courtesy of MWCToys, which I truly ever wanted was to feature the "Keep Watch Dunnys" (seen above)!

And while we've seen online studio press-ad-pics of the 3" and 8" pieces, seeing them "live" truly adds to my desire for them! Ever since their Keep Watch Labbit with Frank Kozik I've been resisting further temptation of this particular genre (which I term "touristo-kaiju", not hardcore but commercial enough for my delicate senses ;p) … but I do not know how much longer I can hold out for tho ... LOL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK