#playingwith Mishka Keep Watch Dunny - 3" Polar Edition from Kidrobot


Picked up my MISHKA Bad News / Keep Watch Dunnys from Ozzo Collections today, and realized this might well be my first ever purchase of an 8" Dunny! And likened to my Keep Watch Labbit, I have also popped my 8-incher-Dunny-Cherry thanks to Mishka!

I like this particular sculpt because I is not just graphics printed unto an existing Dunny, but features new sculpted forms and accents. Kudos all around!

Here's a look at the Polar Edition of the 3" Dunny with a single snap and a #playingwith video snippet :)

A video posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK