Sidekick Lab Booth #414 @ #NYCC2014 New York Comic Con


And for something completely different (from toys and collectibles), I'd like to bring your kind attention to the Sidekick Lab at New York Comic Con 2014 (Oct 9-12) for a moment … Larz has gone and et up a letterpress studio at Booth #414 (they swapped booth with Tara McPherson and are no longer at #203), and I think that's all kinds of awesome! My personal interests have veered heavily towards print & publication, so this is extremely intriguing and interesting for me … Nevertheless, go check it out for your printable needs, and tell them TOYSREVIL sent'ya! :)

(Pics via IG @sidekicklab)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK