Tomenosuke @ #TTF2014 Booth A46 - Taipei Toy Festival



Japanese retailer and toy-producer Tomenosuke offers up a sweet selection of sofubis done with Circus Posterus, chief of which is the POCKET SIDESHOW figures which has been extremely desirable for me personally (I have since decided not to get a single item from TTF becoz I simply cannot afford to fulfill my toy-dreams:p), but YOU should! PLUS all the other wonderful figures that can be purchase straight from Shinji-san himself! So go forth, and buy with joy and delight! LOL



(Pics via Shinji Nakako / Winston Leong - Used with kind permission)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK