DONUT ZOMBIES from Milkboy x dune

As a Diabetic, I tell myself to avoid sweets and sugar items as they might well be the "death of me" (sometimes I listen to myself, sometimes I strangely become "deaf" to myself … :p) … but perhaps in the case of these guys, I would think twice about taking a "bite"…



(Below: Donut Zombies modeled by Jason Atomic + Manko)

Presenting DONUT ZOMBIES from MILKBOY x dune (Flavors)! Designed by Shingo Yasuda, these sofubi desserts come in two editions: PINK SURVIVOR and BLUE ZOMBIE! Sized 120mm (4.7inch) tall and featuring 8 points of articulation, these delicious but deadly looking collectibles are priced at ¥6,264 each (US$55 / price excludes shipping / Shipping estimated at ¥1,500), with a late November thru Early December release.

While an online store-page is currently pending, folks wanting to order them now are to email toys@milkboy.net (credit card and Paypal transactions) and tell Shingo TOYSREVIL sent'ya! :)


Check out the yummy Dune flavored coned soft-serve dude!
Check out more pics HERE on my deduced FB!

- MILKBOY is a mens clothing brand in Harajuku, Tokyo Japan since 1974 (www.milkboy.net)
-DUNE TOY is sofubi maker in Japan since 1999 (www.dune.me)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK