SPAWN by Calvin Chua (for Spawn Lucky 13 Contest)


UPDATED: Clavin's Spawn illustration has gone to "Round 2"! to click "Like" to register your vote for his art!

Loads of reds, and green flames … and in the end Elvin's entry did not make the final cut, but Singapore-based artist Calvin Chua's did, and he's ready to be voted for by clicking "LIKE" on the image here on Facebook, to win the Spawn Lucky 13 illustration competition! Check out the rest f te picked artwork here and vote for your fags! The grand prize winner gets a full pin-up in Spawn issue 250 and two runners-up will get their submission published as well.
"There were a LOT of great submissions and it was TOUGH to choose only 13. I wanted to pick the art that really stood out to me and was a little different than stuff I’ve seen before. There were a lot of drawings that didn’t make the cut, not because they weren’t good enough but because I had seen similar pieces before. I wanted to see your take on my superhero and in the end, it was the ‘different’ pieces that stood out to me." - Todd McFarlane
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK