Teasers for "3 Balls" by Benzilla x Pobber


With all the loose/seperated blogpost I've done for Pobber Toys x Benzilla's upcoming "3 BALLS" collectible, I'd thought to host them ALL IN ONE BLOGPOST for now, until such time the figure is revealed :)

The 3-eyed character known as "3 BALLS" is a regular and signature character iconology from Thailand-based urban artist Benzilla, seen in both illustration, street art, and even toys (the only piece I own so far is his CE design, scored at Bangkok ComicCon). Excited to see the development of this piece! And from Pobber's earlier post, seems this is destined for a 2014-release, for which I am guessing would be targeted for ITGCC (22-23 Nov)?

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK