11of10 Show by Huck Gee Online Now

"11of10 Show - 2015 marks a unique turning point in my life. It closes a heavy chapter behind me and brings with it new challenges and new adventures. Before me is the path that many close to me have considered long overdue.

I have decided that with this rebirth, the end of this year is a deservedly fitting time to clean out my display cases, wipe clean the shelves, and put forth my second "11/10" show. To maximize my investment and cut gallery related costs that would normally be passed onto buyers I have decided to host this show online myself. This show will "open" at 10am (PST) Friday, December 12th, directly at www.HuckGee.com. The 40+ pieces in this collection mark the last 3 years of my career and their sales will directly finance my next adventures.

So, please, on the morning of Friday, December 12th, let me pour you an imaginary glass of champagne, offer an invisible hors d'oeuvre, and join me for a stationary stroll through my illusory gallery...

And finally, let me give you my warmest thanks for your continued patronage over the years. I would not be where I am today without your support. I am blessed and constantly thankful that I get to live the life that I lead. With that being said, I raise a virtual glass to all of you this New Year, wherever you may be: thank you, here's to your health, Happy Holidays, what not, and stay tuned for the excitement to come.

Thanks,
Huck"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK