Art of Alchemaniac @ #AFA2014 Creators Hub (Booth C23)


One of my first purchases at the Creators Hub at Anime Festival Asia 2014 (the event's equivalent of "Artist Alley") was this irresistible mini print of Totoro as illustrated by Indonesian artist Gilang Andrian AKA Alchemaniac - the images of which featured above, does it not enough justice, methinks!


Check him out at Booth C23 @ AFA in Suntec City Convention Center 4th floor, or online via his DeviantART @ alchemaniac.deviantart.com / Instagram @alchemaniac_bot / Twitter @gilangak92 / and I recommend you check out his Artist Facebook page to see what else he has for sale! His "cute girl" aesthetic is embodied in a subtle explosion of vibrant colors via the delicate but powerful washes, and I have become a new fan.

… and as I struggled to fit the purchase in my bag, I noticed his sketchbook, and had since been absolutely charmed with my purchase! Here's a quick #pageflip clip posted on my Instagram of his book "Morning Star Expedition", and highly recommend you grab one when you can. SRP is SGD$20 per:

A video posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK