BLACK BUTLER Pop! Vinyl from Funko

FUNKO PRESS: "From the popular Black Butler anime series ... We bring you Sebastian, Ciel, Grell, and Undertaker! Join Ciel in his quest to avenge his parents death with the demon turned butler, Sebastian! Available in January!"
I watched a few episodes of Black Butler that one time at a single go (Gosh-Bless them "marathon catchups" on cable), and tried hard to "like" it, but admittedly, it did nothing for me, which I appreciated, as it showed me "Not All Animes Are Addictive" - but that's just in my warped mindscape. Nevertheless, these Pop!s look pretty sweet, especially with their original character designs coming thru spectacularly … even if I'd not be fighting over them with you :)


(Above character anime images via Kuroshitsuji)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK