Cheeky Fly by D'Creativeholic Scored @ #AFA4012 (Booth C67)


And I scored myself a Cheeky Fly from D'Creativeholic at Anime Festival Asia 2014 - specifically at Creators Hub (the event's equivalent of "Artist Alley") booth C67! Splendidly packaged, this would indeed make a swell gift for the coming festive season, so I consider this a gift for myself hahahaha

Check out my "unboxing" Instagram-clip (and I don't mean to flick the box, Shenly!!! :p) and snag yourselves one if you happen to be at Level 4 of SUNTEC Singapore Convention & Exhibition Center, with the last day being tomorrow Sunday December 7th! Price is only SG$18 per - limited to only 3pcs - now "2 pieces"!

A video posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK