Custom-Feature: "f**k you! I’m fabulous."by VISEone


VISEone shares with us his latest work: “fuck you! I’m fabulous.” Which is based on a MONSTER MATE 5” blank - I can imagine the figure doing a round arm turn followed by a snap of it's fingers LOL. Currently available at US$150 (including shipping worldwide), the custom toy comes with wooden base. Email me@VISEone.com. for availability details. As well VISEone added in his emailer;
"… I recently relaunched my website and restructured it to two categories which are METAL SCULPTURES and URBAN VINYL. Since I currently concentrate on my metal sculptures I also step back on urban vinyl and custom works – a teaser to an upcoming new COMIC STRIPPED series will be sent soon."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK