Sonny Angel Christmas Series 2014

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Was gifted this figurine by my sister Cindy for Christmas, and I thought to share it with you readers! From the "Christmas Series" (very apt too LOL) blind boxed series, I pulled the **Cake-Cake edition of the pants-less cutie, out of the four kinds available for this edition (seen in box-art below). Interestingly spotted on their website, there is "Chocolate Cake" edition! SRP is 540 YEN per. Do check in with your fav retailer(s) for availability and prices.

This figurine is non-articulated but essentially "cute", and a major plus-point, for me personally, is that they are able to decently stand! LOL

Made of solid material (resin???), I am surprised no one's made art toy bootleg of this body as yet hahahaha


A video posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

#playingwith #SonnyAngel Christmas Series - I call this the "CakeCakeAngel" heehee #toylife

A video posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on



(**my name for it, not the official name :p)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK