"Headphones" Print by Luke Chueh x 1xRUN

"Headphones" by Luke Chueh to be made available as a print on sale Jan 8th @ 12:00 EST via www.1xrun.com. Limited Edition of 200pcs - Signed and numbered, priced at US$75 each. (18 x 24 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 310gsm Museum Natural Fine Art Paper).

Artists statement: ""Headphones" was created for my 2014 solo show, "Self-ish", at Corey Helford Gallery. As the show title implies, the paintings created mostly had a autobiographic theme, and as many have come to expect, most of these paintings were rich in metaphor and symbolism, but there were a couple of paintings that were simply reflections of my everyday life. "Headphones" was one of those paintings.

As the painting illustrates, my rabbit stands in a relaxed pose, wearing a hoody, and dawning a pair of headphones. And on a good day, you can find me assuming the same pose, going for a walk around my neighborhood, listening to whatever suits my mood."
-shared Luke Chueh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK