Hot Wheels x Star Wars Collection In SG


Spotted the Star Wars x Hot Wheels Character Cars at a local Toys'R'Us (at Tampines Mall branch) peeking at me at the pegs, but with the "good stuff" already gone - leaving behind tons of Tusken Raiders, some Clone Troopers, and smatterings of Yoda and R2D2. These are for the single cars.

For the 2-packs, there were the Chewbacca x Han Solo sets, and this is the sole pack for R2D2 x C3PO that was tucked nicely in a corner (which I dug out dammit LOL). And they look pretty swell, I must say!

Looking at the album on RebelScum, I don't see that heavy weathered a R2D2 - mine looks like it fell into a latrine and dug out LOL - BUT I LOVE IT! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Price for 2-pack is about SGD$25 (minus 5 cents) and the singles were SGD$12.90 per.

Interesting mash-up / crossover, but personally nothing to rave about … or maybe it's just "sour grapes" on my end hahahaha … would be as fun if there were display dioramas too tho… heck I would not even mind a foldout printout in the blister-packs - otherwise they might well be kept within the packaging because they look good packaged like that too LOL

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK