#LookBack April 2014 On TOYSREVIL


The month of April 2014 saw the 2nd edition of Toy Con UK bringing excitement to the art toy scene in the United Kingdom and gaining worldwide attention within the immediate art toy culture!

April was also the month in which I started TOYSREVIL's Sunday Toys & Design Feature; a weekly roundup of newsery, prototypes and design showcases with not much information besides images of. Reader-response has been zero to lukewarm, unfortunately (but it is still Sundays after all :p), so I am uncertain if I will carry on with this blog-notion in 2015 …

This was what I showcased in the very first April 13th edition:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK