#LookBack February 2014 on TOYSREVIL


February 2014 saw New York Toy Fair providing folks with a glimpse at what to expect in the year coming, focusing on the "bigger" toy brands (rather than individual and indie artists in the art toy scene), blossoming beyond a "trade show" and something even TOYSREVIL is - and has been since 2009 - eager to cover!

February also saw the launch of #whatsyourtoyface = an Instagram-based Fun-With-Your-Toys Project whereby folks post super close-ups of their toy's "faces" - which sizzled at first but fizzled, unfortunately - but for a few bright sparks, toy-faces are shown below, and I humbly THANK YOU FOLKS for taking the time and trouble to "play" with me … truth be told, it was more about YOU folks rather than my own thrill (as enjoyable as it was and still is) and an opportunity for folks to "share" your toy-joy, AND perhaps give your own product / custom piece a little exposure, beyond "sales"?

Check out all tagged images on iconosquare.com and on the dedicated TOYSREVIL Facebook album. Well, I thought it was FUN anyways :)


And a prelude to the eventual "10 Years Old" for the TOYSREVIL-blog (which Jerry Teo mentioned "is like a kid", to which I reckon is a perfect parallel - I am indeed a doting "cyber-father" LOL), I burdened the blog with some words … this year I aim to go all sentimental on you folks! A Decade, okay? How can I NOT get emotional? Stay tuned to find out HOW Emotional in a month's time MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK