Menace Inc. Studios Art Gallery and Vinyl Toy Shop Is Closing

"I just wanted to write to say that after 1 year of being open in Greensboro NC I am having to shut the doors on my brick and mortar shop. I had a blast meeting and working with awesome local and non local artists throughout the year with the various Art Shows and Vinyl Toy releases that we did. I am in a transition period at the moment with deciding if I am going to continue selling toys through my website and setting up at various events. I am also wanting to focus alot more on my artwork this year as well…" -shared Jeff Beck.
"So in the mean time I am having a big Sale on the product that I have remaining in the shop that did not sell through the Holidays. Most of the product that is left is at least 25% Off and some a lot more. I will be adding more product online as I go through the inventory until all that I have is sold. I want to thank everyone for their support throughout the year and be on the look out for some awesome artwork, and custom toys from Jeff Beck and Menace Inc. Studios!" -added Jeff Beck.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK