Squatting Dog On Kickstarter


The private moment of a squatting dog captured for eternity in a colorful figurine made of Sofubi in Japan, now available for your backing considerations on Kickstarter! Both hilarious and delightful, this is truly a sight of a dog I'd never have imagined being immortalized in 3-dimension! "This project will only be funded if at least $20,000 is pledged by Fri, Jan 30 2015 11:00 PM SGT."

"It all started with the simple idea of wanting to design something for myself. I wanted to create something that could make people smile and could never be found anywhere else and I'd feel I had truly achieved my aim when people would think this is just too cute. My concept is to capture the squatting action of a dog and freeze-frame it in colorful Sofubi, a soft Japanese vinyl material.

I used to have a Shiba dog when I was a kid. I think his squatting pose is the cutest and most touching memory I have kept of my dog."
- Taiki Shimokawa (Project Team Leader for ikimu-inu.com)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK