Argonaut Resins @ New York Toy Fair 2015


Eric Nocella Diaz of ArgonautResins is at the New York Toy Fair 2015 (Feb 14-17), doing live sculpting at the Creative Factor booth. GHere are some quick snaps of his display tables (via Instagram @argonautresins), and as well you can cheek out Eric's updates on Twitter @ArgonautResins
"I will be giving away some promotional Tuttz relief cat head Sparkly magnets and a few of the out of production Series 2 Monster Magnets at my table (one per person and only a few will be released each day of the show). I hope to see some of you there so come by and talk shop and maybe I'll let you work on my sculptures with me...maybe..." (Eric Nocella Diaz)
Go on over and say *HI*, and tell him TOYSREVIL sent ya! :)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK