CHUGO by ImpactorG9

WHO-IS: "This is a Chugo, an entity created by interdimensional gods to appeal to the toy collecting community as small, collectable figures, but in reality they'll act as a catalyst to bring forth the aforementioned gods into our plane of existence, and make this dimension theirs."

I first saw CHUGO on Gabe's IG stream (@ImpactorG9) and bugged him for details, which I now present to you, dear readers! Standing 3-inches tall, CHUGO was digitally sculpted by Gabe himself, with the printing done by Sculpteo (a 3D printing company out of France), and the molding and casting was done by Corey Garza (IG @CastingCave). All the art, including the header art has been done by @acidma on Instagram (Posted at bottom of this post).

"We are planning to run the toy in 4 GID options and 4 solid Resin colors. I'll be painting some in a couple different colorways and offering those in limited quantities. Two of the planned colorways are inspired by Go Nagai's Getter Robo and Devilman Manga.

Folks can follow my Instagram for updates! I'll be setting up a bigcartel shop once I have some more Chugos in Stock. I'm expecting to have them drop Late February!"
-shared Gabe.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK