Custom-Feature: Steampunk Rivals by Larart


Katherine Larkin AKA "Larart" shares with us a couple of customs, utilizing the RIVALS vinyl figures from Wheelhouse Creatives, which I had I scoped on her Instagram @larart and bugged her to give us a lowdown with pics!
"The octopus dude is named Slimey Von Crinkle and Aqua Dive bomb, together they search for the treasure of the sea. I'm working on other customs but I also enjoy painting on canvas but unfortunately my day job gets in the way. I really enjoyed working on this platform, the vinyl is so easy to work with." -shared Larart.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK