"Mutated Guns" from Jay222


Looking like straight out of a horror noir movie (of course it has to be an underground Japanese cult-classic), are these "mutated guns" from customizer Jay222 - now known as the Armorer Of Hades! Spied on his Instagram @jay222toy. I asked Jayson straightup what they heck he had been "cultivating" in his workshop! (Forgot to ask him if they spat our bullets made from regurgitated human bones tho … :p)
"I made the guns for a upcoming 4 person show in Oakland California on this Saturday. The gallery is called "Massive" and will be showcasing new work by myself, JP Neang, Joey Colombo, and Jtoddo." -shared Jason Sawyer.
"I wanted to make mutated guns because I thought of a story, where toxic waste was spilled on a war site, and guns that were left by fallen soldiers took a life of their own and mutated. And I just thought it would look cool :)

It was the first idea that popped in my head and I wanted to roll with it and see what I could make from it :)"
-shared Jason Sawyer.

Check out more images on Jason's IG @jay222toy and as well stake out the Massive online store to see it the Uzis get listed for sale! … You KNOW this is like some anime waiting to happen, right? Devilman mashup with 2000 AD's Rogue Trooper FTW! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK