Sunday Purchase of Bearbrick Series 29 & The Grey Area of Toy-Collecting

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


"Toy collecting" has always been a "grey area" for me personally … there's nothing truly "balk and white" about it, not something one need define as "Need" or "Do Not", and rather is is a murky mote of "Want" and "Need" surrounding the Castle of Your Inner Child Nirvana.

"I Need That Toy" might not necessarily be able to be quantified as either material or survival necessity, and as well "I Want That Toy" need not denote a negative of stubbornness or delusional self-empowerment … it might only mean "I Need But Can't Afford", or ever "I Want But Where To Buy", or visa versa, in any combinations thereof, in whatever necessary rational or reason to buy THAT toy you "need" or "want" …

My grey area falls within the parameters of not "needing" it or "wanting" it specifically, but the hoarderistic desire to buy something, one prime excuse being "it is cheaper here", hence these two BE@RBRICKS from Series 29 (The chase versions are a the different story tho...:p). Now I don't know what to do with them … HAH.

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK