The Coming of Kappaborg from Cometdebris


Are you ready for KAPPABORG from Cometdebris? Clear vinyl with cyborg-body drawing insert? YES, please!

I've never coveted a Kappa-figure, but this looks amazing (I'm a sucker for cyborg/androids/robots) and yes, "desired" at this point for me LOL

If this is indeed part of the exclusives for "Cometdebris Action Club" (which nobody ever mentioned at all is, so this is just blind speculation on my part ;p) - then you'd better head on over to www.cometdebris.com to sign up, as registration closes this weekend! Now for more teaser iamages of KappabloooOOORRRRRGGGggggg (*so epic the toy needs an echo*):


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK