Labbit-In-A-Bottle Custom Toy Project by MAKO

"I'm Mako, a designer and toy collector from Toronto. Recently I finished up my first foray into the world of toy customizing with a project called Labbit-In-A-Bottle, where a dozen 1.5" labbits were converted into sailing vessels and embedded into 3" bottles with a nautical theme." -shared Fannie Lam.

And they look utterly awesome and impressive indeed! I could not help but make a lil' slideshow video of the images, which you could as well view on the TOYSREVIL-FB album as still images. Do check out both www.graymako.com and IG @graymako to see where else MAKO is headed, and I cannot wait to see what she does next!

The whole journey has since been documented on the Kidrobot forums, and as well she'll be raffling off one of the ships via Instagram (Pic embedded below):

A photo posted by Fannie Lam (@graymako) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK