MAIKO at #ToyConUK from 2PetalRose

"I'm pleased to report that my new Maiko model will premier at this years ToyCon UK. My good friends at Onesixthbruce have been kind enough to let me hijack a section at their booth. The new figure measures around 14 inches tall and will feature the usual goodies.. maybe with a surprise or two. (Helmet/base/katana/obi)."
Shared Liam of 2PetalRose, of who the first custom primed pics are shown here today. And as well he teasingly adds:
"I'm still unsure how many I will have with me but will keep you updated. Each piece I do have with me will be a limited edition of 1."

(Larger images HERE on FB
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK