Neill Blomkamp's Chappie as an action figure by Threezero


When I first peeped this image featured above, I had thought it was simply a still from the Neill Blomkamp's movie CHAPPIE … until I saw the "threezero" gas mask logo (bottom left) and realized this might well be a colored version of their 1/6th scaled Chappie action figure (first revealed at Toy Soul 2014)?! OR, maybe, it is simply "just an ad"…?

Regardless, I am personally looking forward to further reveals and information of the collectible toy, while I attempt to catch the film in cinemas next week! Meanwhile, here's a "closer" look at the character image (if you don't intend to click on above image to view larger, that is :p):

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK