1/1 Custom Painted Project: Vulkira Editions


I'm a simple man at heart. Looking at all these multi-colored Vulkira custom-paints from Eric Smith, one of the first things that go through my mind is; "wouldn't they make great mini figure sets?" … and of course they would be blind-boxed, and they could well be articulated 3 or 4 inchers … then I realized I am not "simple", and might just be simply "greedy" … heh :p

FYI: these are for the Vulkira Kickstarter 1/1 editions and have been spoken for. See full images here on Facebook.

A video posted by Eric (@fullblownink) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK