Character Resin Releases by Daniel Yu for May 2015


Releasing Saturday, 2nd May, 9am Singapore Time (Friday, 1st May, 9pm EST) on store.thedanielyu.com are resin figure from Daniel Yu. They include:

- SOLID COLORED (some mixed parts) resin pieces - standing 3 to 4 inches in height, with prices ranging from US$19 to US$30 each.

- FULLY HAND PAINTED Versions - each standing between 3 to 4 inches tall, with prices ranging from US$60 to US$80.

"These first made their debut at Art Toy Culture Seoul (17-19th April), and I'll have limited pieces available online for those who weren't able to attend. Apart from familiar characters that have seen prior release, I've also introduced several new characters into my universe including Zuco Banana the monkey general and Porkins the mutant pig. " - shared Daniel, "A full preview of the items available is up on my online store, and updates can be viewed on my Facebook page and my Instagram @thedanielyu."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK