Funko Does "Talladega Nights" & "Superbad" As Pop! Vinyls


Two movie licenses that I would have never expected to be made into toys: American comedies "Talladega Nights" and "Superbad"! (okay fine, more probably bobble-heads merch be had rather than "toys" per se, but ...) And now Funko prepares to unleash them as Pop! Vinyls. Somewhere some fans of the movie might be air-fist-pumping in slow motion, I guess … I mean, it could happen, right?

Nevertheless, full images has since been posted on my movie-blog Popcorn-X (long with promo text), and interested folks are to seek availability with their fav retailers. C'mon man, where's my "Blades of Glory" at? LOL

"Pop! Movies: Talladega Nights" will be available in June, while "Pop! Movies: Superbad" can be had in July.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK