STAR EATER SMD5 "Deimos" Edition from Jeffrey Lamm x Unbox Industries


And while I've earlier reviewed an unpainted version of Jeffrey Lamm's STAR EATER SMD5, it was the first time I laid my grubby hands and peepers on a painted SMD5 at Ozzo Collection last Sunday, and the DEIMOS Edition left me salivating for more!

To recap, the Deimos edition is the second painted edition to be released (after the EVA Edition) and was released "exclusively" to both Art oy Culture in Korea, and Thailand Toy Expo. Deimos has also since been listed online for sales. Mike from Ozzo was at TTE and managed to bring some pieces back for folks in Singapore!


The production quality looks top notch, the paint app was extremely effective- especially in the "weathered" aspect of the figure, although I still preferred my clear vinyl hidden head inside the SMD5 "helmet" tho heehee

Here are a few snaps of the piece (I wish they were mine, duh!) for you kind considerations, and frankly it is a swell piece to add to your blossoming Unbox-Industries-produced collection!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK