The "Cup of Joy" by Professor Elemental x Lunartik Special Brew 2015


Lunartik x Professor Elemental showcases an exclusive Mini-Tea Special Brew - in an edition of 240 Mini-Teas with the original chap rapper Professor Elemental, currently purchaseable via www.lunartik.com for £25.00 per. Aahhh yes, I remember the sense of joy and contentment lighting up along with having a cup tea … but of course that was before my Stroke, and I'd stopped for over 5 years since :)
"It all started back in 2012 when I virtually meet Prof E whilst I was working on the "Marie Curie Charity Tea Party" project. I Instantly enjoyed his work, so It made for a good fun colab to work on." -shared Matt Matt Jones.


Professor Elemental x Lunartik Special Brew 2015
The "Cup of Joy"

Tea Details:
- Signed & Numbered edition of 240
(Note that Lunartik .com has numbers 200-240)
- Signed by Matt & Prof Elemental.
- Stands 2.5" tall.
- Comes with resin cast Smokin' Pipe accessory.
- Sealed for freshness!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK